[isalist] ISAserver.org - Tweaking the configuration of Forefront TMG with customized TMG XML configuration files

  • From: "ISAserver.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAlist" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 06:02:28 -0500

ISAserver.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

Title:  Tweaking the configuration of Forefront TMG with customized TMG XML
configuration files
Author: Marc Grote
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Tweaking-configuration-Forefront-TMG-customized-TMG-XML-configuration-files.html
import functionality of Forefront TMG to tweak some TMG configuration settings
which are normally not accessible or changeable in the Forefront TMG management
console.

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2011. All rights reserved.