RE: ISAserver.org - Share Your Thoughts with Us through the ISAserver.org Site Survey

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:47:04 -0500

Okay, I took the survey, now where's my book?

Author: Stephen Chetcuti
site, to help us learn more about our visitors, and to win a signed copy
of Tom & Deb Shinder's Configuring ISA Server 2004.
Link: http://www.ISAserver.org/news/ISAserver-Site-Survey.html

Visit the Subscription Management
(http://newsletter.isoftmarketing.com/) section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright (c) ISAserver.org 2005. All rights reserved.