ISAserver.org - Real-Time Article Update

ISAserver.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

Title: Announcing Beta 1 of ISA Server 2000 VPN Deployment Kit Documents
the throes of creating a gateway to gateway VPN connection? If so, you might
want to check out the beta 1 release of the ISA Server 2000 VPN Deployment kit.
The trick is to let me know soon, as I can only take the first 100 applicants.
Link: http://www.ISAserver.org/pages/article.asp?id=1118

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2003. All rights reserved.