- Real-Time Article Update

  • From: "" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAlist" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 20:56:11 +0200 - RealTime Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

Title: Announcing Beta 1 of ISA Server 2000 VPN Deployment Kit Documents
the throes of creating a gateway to gateway VPN connection? If so, you might
want to check out the beta 1 release of the ISA Server 2000 VPN Deployment kit.
The trick is to let me know soon, as I can only take the first 100 applicants.

Visit the Subscription Management (
section to unsubscribe. is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © 2003. All rights reserved.