ISAserver.org - Real-Time Article Update

  • From: "ISAserver.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAlist" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 18:06:16 +0200

ISAserver.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

Title: Supporting ISA Server 2000 Publishing of Exchange Server 2000/2003 with
SMTP Relays - Part 2: Types of SMTP Relays
Author: Thomas Shinder
what it does and why you want one. Head on over to
http://www.msexchange.org/articles/smtprelaypart1.html to read part 1 if you
haven?t had a chance to look at it yet. In this, part 2 of our three part
series on SMTP relays, we?ll go over the different types of SMTP relays you can
use to protect and enhance your Exchange Server. I?ll explain the different
types of SMTP relays you can use for both inbound and outbound access and the
advantages provided by each relay type.
Link: http://www.ISAserver.org/pages/article.asp?id=1163

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2003. All rights reserved.