Part 3: Testing and Troubleshooting
Author: Thomas Shinder
connection sites, we went over the details on how the process works and how the
process does not work. In part two of the series we went over the step by step
details on how to publish the remote desktop connection Web site and RDP
servers. In this, part 3 and the last part of the article series, we’ll test
the configuration and then go into a deep discussion on troubleshooting issues
you might run into when publishing Web sites and RDP servers.
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Publishing-Remote-Desktop-Web-Connection-Sites-ISA-Firewall-Part3.html

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2006. All rights reserved.