Anti-Virus
Author: The Editor
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/news/ISAserver-Readers-Choice-Award-Anti-Virus-Kaspersky-Anti-Virus-May08.html
category of the ISAserver.org Readers’ Choice awards. GFI WebMonitor and avast!
ISA Server Edition were runner-up and second runner-up respectively.

Title:  Creating a Web Access Policy using the Forefront Threat Management
Gateway (TMG) Beta 1 (Part 3)
Author: Thomas Shinder
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Creating-Web-Access-Policy-Forefront-Threat-Management-Gateway-TMG-Beta-Part3.html
with TMG, the Web Access policy Wizard.

Title:  Customizing IAG 2007 Portal Pages
Author: Michael Riva
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Customizing-IAG-2007-Portal-Pages.html

Title:  ISA Server 2006 Service Pack 1: New features and enhancements
Author: Marc Grote
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/ISA-Server-2006-Service-Pack1-New-features-enhancements.html
Service Pack 1.

Title:  OCS 2007 and ISA 2006: Firewall Design and Architecture
Author: John Weber and Tom Pacyk
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/OCS-2007-ISA-2006-Firewall-Design-Architecture.html

Title:  Creating a Web Access Policy using the Forefront Threat Management
Gateway (TMG) Beta 1 (Part 2)
Author: Thomas Shinder
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Creating-Web-Access-Policy-Forefront-Threat-Management-Gateway-TMG-Beta-1-Part2.html

Title:  VirtualizationAdmin.com - New Virtualization site added to the
TechGenix Network!
Author: The Editor
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/news/VirtualizationAdmin-New-Virtualization-site.html
VirtualizationAdmin.com - a site completely dedicated to Virtualization related
topics such as desktop virtualization (VDI), hypervisors, storage
virtualization, and application virtualization.

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2008. All rights reserved.