[isalist] ISAserver.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: "ISAserver.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAlist" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 03:03:16 -0500

ISAserver.org - Monthly Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

New articles added to ISAserver.org last month:

Title:  GFI WebMonitor for ISA/TMG Voted ISAserver.org Readers’ Choice Award
Winner - Access Control
Author: The Editor
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/news/ISAserver-Readers-Choice-Award-Access-Control-GFI-WebMonitor-for-ISA-TMG-Mar12.html
Access Control category of the ISAserver.org Readers' Choice Awards. Internet
Administrator for Microsoft Forefront TMG Server and Websense Web Filter were
runner-up and second runner-up respectively.

Title:  Configuring SCCM with UAG DirectAccess (Part 2)
Author: Deb Shinder
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Configuring-SCCM-UAG-DirectAccess-Part2.html
up SCCM to work seamlessly with DirectAccess.

Title:  ISAserver.org Readers' Choice Awards Yearly Round Up 2011
Author: The Editor
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/news/ISA-Readers-Choice-Awards-Yearly-Round-Up-2011.html

Title:  Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010 Web Proxy Client
Redundancy Deep Dive (Part 3) - Enable Kerberos Authentication in Load Balanced
Scenarios
Author: Richard Hicks
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Forefront-Threat-Management-Gateway-TMG-2010-Web-Proxy-Client-Redundancy-Deep-Dive-Part3.html
explain how to enable Kerberos authentication in load balanced scenarios.

Title:  Configuring SCCM with UAG DirectAccess (Part 1)
Author: Deb Shinder
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Configuring-SCCM-UAG-DirectAccess-Part1.html
Direct Access works.

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2012. All rights reserved.