[isalist] ISAserver.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: "ISAserver.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAlist" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 03:02:12 -0600

ISAserver.org - Monthly Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

New articles added to ISAserver.org last month:

Title:  Publishing Microsoft SharePoint 2010 with Forefront TMG and different
authentication options (Part 2)
Author: Marc Grote
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Publishing-Microsoft-SharePoint-2010-Forefront-TMG-different-authentication-options-Part2.html
SharePoint Server 2010 and Forefront TMG different authentication options to
securely publish SharePoint to the Internet.

Title:  Celestix MSA Threat Management Gateway Series Voted ISAserver.org
Readers’ Choice Award Winner - Hardware Appliances
Author: The Editor
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/news/ISAserver-Readers-Choice-Award-Hardware-Appliances-Celestix-MSA-Threat-Management-Gateway-Series-Jan12.html
winner in the Hardware Appliances category of the ISAserver.org Readers' Choice
Awards. Sentinel Firewall and Avantis ContentCache were runner-up and second
runner-up respectively.

Title:  Roles TMG Plays
Author: Deb Shinder
Link:   http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Roles-TMG-Plays.html
what roles it can perform on your network.

Title:  Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010 Web Proxy Client
Redundancy Deep Dive (Part 1) - DNS Configuration
Author: Richard Hicks
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Forefront-Threat-Management-Gateway-TMG-2010-Web-Proxy-Client-Redundancy-Deep-Dive-Part1.html
enterprise arrays.

Title:  TMG Firewall Flood Mitigation (Part 1)
Author: Deb Shinder
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/TMG-Firewall-Flood-Mitigation-Part1.html
description of flood attacks and how flood attacks can create DoS conditions
for the TMG firewall or for hosts that are protected by the TMG firewall.

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2012. All rights reserved.