[isalist] ISAserver.org - Monthly Article Update

  • From: "ISAserver.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAlist" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 07:03:25 -0500

ISAserver.org - Monthly Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

New articles added to ISAserver.org last month:

Title:  GFI WebMonitor for ISA/TMG Voted ISAserver.org Readers’ Choice Award
Winner - Access Control
Author: The Editor
Access Control category of the ISAserver.org Readers' Choice Awards. Captivate
and Websense Web Filter were runner-up and second runner-up respectively.

Title:  TMG Web Proxy Client Concepts and Configuration (Part 2)
Author: Deb Shinder
the web proxy client.

Title:  ISAserver.org Readers' Choice Awards Yearly Round Up 2010
Author: The Editor

Title:  Configuring Forefront TMG client VPN access with NAP
Author: Marc Grote
VPN client access with NAP (Network Access Protection).

Title:  TMG Web Proxy Client Concepts and Configuration (Part 1)
Author: Deb Shinder
the three different types of TMG clients, and then we'll begin a walkthrough of
the server-side configuration that influences Web Proxy client behavior.

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2011. All rights reserved.