[isalist] ISAserver.org - Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010 Web Proxy Client Redundancy Deep Dive (Part 2) - Client Configuration

  • From: "ISAserver.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ISAlist" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 07:04:03 -0500

ISAserver.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi ISAlist,

Title:  Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) 2010 Web Proxy Client
Redundancy Deep Dive (Part 2) - Client Configuration
Author: Richard Hicks
Link:
http://www.ISAserver.org/tutorials/Forefront-Threat-Management-Gateway-TMG-2010-Web-Proxy-Client-Redundancy-Deep-Dive-Part2.html
explicit proxy client configuration options and examine how they potentially
impact performance.

section to unsubscribe.
ISAserver.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © ISAserver.org 2012. All rights reserved.