[isalist] Re: [ISAserver.org Discussion List] FTP Servers

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 12:58:56 -0600

Why make a fuss if you don't provide captures?

We and diddle around for months and never come to a conclusion until
captures are provided. This is a critical skill that you must master,
otherwise you're just an weak empiricist and everything network centric
ends up being "magic" to you. It's not magic and the tools are free, as
is the education. All you need to invest in is time.

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
MVP -- ISA Firewalls