[isalist] Re: [ISAserver.org Discussion List] FTP Servers

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 13:25:59 -0600

He would have to publish the external server to the Internal network
users. While this is appropriate in some well defined scenarios, I doubt
he has the sophistication to understand what these scenarios are,
therefore there is either a NAT editor problem with a front-end device,
or a NAT editor problem with the device in front of the destination FTP
server, or some other really off-label SNAFU.

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
MVP -- ISA Firewalls