ISA2004 can't display some website correctly

  • From: "Wittaya Lee" <wittalee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 21:42:08 -0700

Dear All,
    I have set ISA2004 SP2 proxy. I defined cache rule as: configure cache
store only if a valid version and store in cache selected if sorce and
request headers indicate to chache, but left the three boxes uncheck. I
enable HTTP caching and other configured as a default. No BITS is checked.
The problem is some website such as www.hsbc.com is can't display
correctly. The java and some others object were not shown. I've tried to
clear cache in ISA, and allow all policy. It's still display incorrect. If
I don't configure proxy in IE, the website display correctly.  The IE
versions are 5.5 and 6.0, other Web browser shown the same error. Please
help, what should I do to allow those pages display correctly? Thank in
advance.

Witt