RE: ISA with IP Filtering crashes (HELP)

  • From: Aleksander França Honma <aleks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 16:30:39 -0300

I'll try that!
Meanwhile... I just remembered that I haven't run the System Hardening
wizard. Actually I haven't done this yet because I was afraid it could
scramble my system.
Do you think that this might have something to do with my current problem?

Can anyone explain me exactly what the System Hardening wizards does?

Tks again,
Aleks