RE: ISA server errors in ARRAY envirment (strange)

  • From: "Bogdan Florin" <florinb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 18:35:45 +0300

The lat it is composed by and

Yours sincerely,
Bogdan Florin
BizarNet - Satellite Internet Services
phone: +40-264-426507
gsm: : +40-740-074031
gsm: : +40-788-074031
fax:   +40-264-452207

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Moffat [mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 6:32 PM
To: [ Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] RE: ISA server errors in ARRAY envirment (strange)

You said......I read on the the internet than this problem can be
releated with the LAT. In the lat I setup the class up here and -

That means you only have one ip address in the lat, it needs the
complete range of ip addresses in the lat.

Internal and external ip addresses on the isa server are on different

This E-Mail is confidential. It is not intended to be read, copied,
disclosed or used by any person other than the recipient named above.

Unauthorised use, disclosure, or copying is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. Optimum IT Solutions disclaims any liability for any action
taken in connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed
in this E-Mail are not necessarily those of Optimum IT Solutions or its
subsidiaries or affiliates.

List Archives:

Avast/SMTP2000 Antivirus: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 7/22/2003
Tested on: 8/10/2003 18:32:17 +0300
Avast! is copyright (c) 2000-2001 ALWIL Software.