RE: ISA server and multiple email domains

  • From: "Brian" <Bjeppesen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 11:23:28 -0700

You can host multiple email domains on an exchange box. When I publish
my exchange server through ISA, it just goes by IP. If I have another
smtp virtual server assigned to a different IP, I need to figure out how
to set the "pointers" for any inbound traffic regarding the alternate
domain's recipients.

Brian Jeppesen
Consultant
602.820.5305