ISA server and multiple email domains

  • From: "Brian" <Bjeppesen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:37:45 -0700

Having an issue with not only the mail retrieval, but the ISA external
interface allowing mail from another domain to enter.
I have followed a couple tutorials via the web on how to set up a
secondary SMTP virtual server and have it relay all it's mail through
the first site via exchange.  Not sure what else I have to do. I set up
another primary domain in DNS with an MX record pointing to the new
virtual server.  I created another smtp email for a test user and was
able to resolve internally, but that is via the same exchange box so not
even sure it that's a genuine test.

Does anybody have any experience with exchange 2k behind isa and the
setup of multiple email domains? If so, I'd love to hear how you set it
up and what was done to bypass the ISA rejections I'm getting. BTW, my
primary site email works fine. No issues at all.

Thanks in advance.

Brian Jeppesen
Consultant
602.820.5305