=>! ISA server Strange problem===>SOLVED <===

  • From: "Joupin" <me@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 23:12:57 +0430

I think I found the resone!!! its very funny

Our provider which is very famouse one told us that you subnet address is
between
X.X.X128 to X.X.X.X.136 with mask of 255.255.255.248 and u can have
129-130-131-132-133-134-135
They are very famouse which I didn`t think that may its something wrong with
them
But Finaly today I start to calcilate our subnet and found that X.X.X.135 is
our Broad cast address ( I used this IP for my external NIC of ISA srv)

and One more funny thing

The server used to be working with this config for 4 months whithout problem
!!! and after installing service pack of ISA and service pack 3 of windows
2000 it shows

So

thank you evrybody for your co operation :)

Bye
Joupin