Re: ISA prevents downloading thru ftp

  • From: "Bogdan Florin" <florinb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 15:12:32 +0200

If we enable the IP PACKET FILTERING than we receive a stupid error in
EVENT LOG :

Firewall cannot create a packet filter for ip .............

And we have trouble again.

I installed ISa in integrated mode because it offer me bandwidth
prioritization for customers inside ISA ! I have only real IP in my
entire network !

I use ISA only for CACHE ! but if you install ISa in CACHE ONLY you will
not be able to create different service quality for different users.