Re: ISA on Exchange

  • From: "Omer Iqbal" <networkadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 21:39:32 -0600

i'm network admin in a manufacturing unit
i have a bad experiance with ISA on Exchange
before i was runing Exchange 5.5 with proxy (winnt)on a 56kbps line
Then we decide to upgrade to win2k environment
so we hsd decied to run ISA and Exchange2000 in Win2000 Server on a single
server.
so then we run it successfully but after some hours i watch that E-mails
are not recieving because badwidth was excelerated by ISA and there was no
room for Exchange
Now we are running ISA and Exchane on Different Servers.