ISA configuration for a simple network

  • From: <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 08:25:39 -0400 (EDT)

Dear all

This may sound very basic but i am new to ISA Server (first day today) but
already have a nightmare problem on my hands.....Peharps i should have
stayed at home and rested on my sunday...should not have come to the
office today!!!

The problem

I have just installed ISA Server on my Exchange Server, my clients are no
longer able to send or receive emails. My Norton Antivirus is also unable
to update.

The only application running on my mail server is Exchange 2000. I need a
basic step by step guide of what to do. Can any one help??????

Thanks

JT