RE: ISA causing problems to Microsoft Exchange

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 13:50:55 +0100

What's the config of your ISA and Exchange server's

Steve

Steve Moffat
Senior Engineer
Optimum Computer Solutions

Tel : +44(0)141 570 1283
Fax :+44(0)141 584 9479
Mobile : 07711 074 605
http://www.optimum.mine.nu
steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This communication contains information which is confidential. It is for
the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, please note that any distribution, copying or use of this
communication or the information in it is prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us by email and then
delete the email and any copies of it.