RE: ISA blocking Front Page access via port 80?

  • From: Aleksander França Honma <aleks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 23:44:56 -0300

Well Dana,

        All I can say that the trouble I had with FrontPage access was regarding
it's own configuration or better, it's authentication method on IIS.
        If you can access the page via browser, be sure that the problem is far
beyond ISA.
        Sorry for not being able to help more...

Good luck,
Aleksander França Honma