  From: Carter, Elizabeth
  To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
  Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 9:42 AM
  Subject: [isalist] ISA and WINNT/Installer

  http://www.ISAserver.org

  Does anyone have any experience with ISA on 2000 server causing
inaccessibilty issues?  Symantec's Antivirus needs access to the
WinNT/Installer folder to install and access is denied.  The only folder option
available is Take Ownership, but we were not certain what else might be
affected by performing this action.  Our other 2000 server (Exchange) does not
have these issues, which is what has led us to believe it must be ISA.

  Elizabeth C. Carter
  Director of Information Technology
  Virginia Episcopal School
  400 VES Road