RE: ISA and WINNT/Installer

  • From: "Carter, Elizabeth" <ecarter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 15:58:28 -0400

Gentleman - We have resolved the issue.  We created a new user, made him a
member of admins and allowed him to take ownership of the Installer folder.
We then logged on as this user and installed the program without a hitch.
Thanks so much for your help.  It appears we were barking up the wrong tree
in assuming it was ISA.  And yes, all the 2000 servers have had recent
service packs, so perhaps one of these was the culprit, although not sure
why it didn't affect all of them.

Elizabeth C. Carter
Director of Information Technology
Virginia Episcopal School