RE: ISA & Web/FTP Server

  • From: "David Liles" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 18:31:56 -0500

Not really knowing all of the in's and out's of ISA we were thinking that if we
installed it on our web server it would allow us to help keep it secure.
I'm thinking we need to configure an actual DMZ for this box and only allow
ports 80, 443 and 21 in order to support what we are wanting to do.

We currently have SBS2000 that is connected to the internet and then from there
a private NIC connects to a switch that all of our workstations are connected
to....