ISA Server questions - Please Advice

  • From: "Nabil, Ahmed" <anmahmou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 09:16:24 +0300

Hello All,

I have two questions and I need your help and advice.

1. I am not able to ping the external NIC on the ISA Server, The problem is I
was able to do so. I don't know what happen, all I changed is applying the
Blaster Worm Patch and the Protocol Rule from ISA tools site.

2. How can I know the actual amount used by the ISA cache, In the setup I
choose for example 5 GB for the cache and ISA created one file with the whole
amount, I believe its not all used, I need to know what is actually used.

Please advice and help.

Thanks and have a nice day,

Ahmed