ISA Server and Java

  • From: "Morgan, Brenda" <bkmorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 10:11:41 -0700

I am trying to configure MS ISA Server on W2K Advanced Server in StandAlone
Mode.  I have a NT 4.0 server running Weblogic Tengah Server and the web
application is java based.  From an external web client the initial web page
comes up but when you login to the application with user ID and password,
the application doesn't come up and eventually you will get an error stating
the server is busy.  We traced the ports the application uses and know that
ports 3301, 3302, 3303, and 3304 are used by the application.  So far we
have been unsuccessful in configuring the ISA server to allow these ports or
the application does a redirect to these ports and the ISA server doesn't
know how to handle this.  Any suggestions?

Brenda Morgan