RE: ISA Server Slowdowns...

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 11:09:24 -0500

The term "should never have been" is almost as big as the word "if".

After it was pointed out to me, I found it was reasonably well
documented, but I wasn't looking for anything like that at the time...

i.e... "If" I had noticed the switch on the wall on the other side of
the room that was clearly labeled "You must turn this on to watch TV", I
"should never have had to" rip out all the wiring in the room to figure
out why there was no power...