ISA Server Hangs

  • From: "sachin vaish" <sachin.vaish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 01:45:31 -0700

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hi,

We have experienced something quite strange recently.

ISA server will be running fine and allof a sudden out of the blue, it
will hang. No traffic will pass through it and we can see from the ADSL
routers no traffic is being transmitted.

We cannot even turn on the monitor. It is really strange and there are no
error messages in the event viewer.

We have to manually turn off the server at the power button and restart.

Any ideas?