Re: ISA Server & AD

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 10:18:17 -0700

There are already known issues with multi-homed AD's
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q181/7/74.ASP

Placing your domain controller at the edge of the network is just asking for
trouble.  There's no such thing as the perfect firewall (as you probably
know) and there are just too many people out there trying to get in to risk
placing the core of your network that close to them.

Jim Harrison
MCP(2K), A+, Network+, PCG