[isalist] ISA Server 2006: Caching

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <Andrew.Hodgson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:25:13 +0100

Hi,

In October last year we deployed ISA Server 2006 in proxy only mode
(single NIC).

We are noticing that on several websites that the caching on the box is
causing pages not to work correctly.  The main issues we have is when we
log in to specific sites, forms do not submit correctly (i.e., the same
form appears on the screen again after submitting it).

My cache size is set to 5GB currently.

Any suggestions?
Thanks.
Andrew.

--
allpay.net Limited, Fortis et Fides, Whitestone Business Park, Whitestone,
Hereford, HR1 3SE.

Telephone: 0870 243 3434, Fax: 0870 243 6041.
Website: www.allpay.net
Email: enquiries@xxxxxxxxxx

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you
have received this email in error please notify the allpay.net Information
Security Manager at the number above.