Re: ISA Port 80

  • From: Thor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 07:54:37 -0700

I don't think I'm confusing anything... It shows up in port scans of the
system, and I can establish a connection via telnet or netcat.
Port 80 is, in fact, listening.  I can't telnet to 25.  I can't telnet to
53, etc...

It shows as open and responds to requests.  Not much room for confusion
there...