[isalist] Re: ISA, Exchange, and Blackberries...

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:00:18 -0400

Do you have POP enabled?

________________________________

From: isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Thomas W Shinder
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 9:55 AM
To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [isalist] Re: ISA, Exchange, and Blackberries...

Hi Dan,

I didn't do anything on my Exchange Server. He somehow was able to
leverage the OWA publishing rule to use his crackberry. I don't know how
he did it, since I haven't seen what he actually did on the device to
make it work.

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Book: http://tinyurl.com/3xqb7
MVP -- Microsoft Firewalls (ISA)