RE: ISA Cache?

  • From: "Quillman Shawn (RBNA/CSA1) *" <Shawn.Quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:48:48 -0500

Is /files on a web server separate from your ISA?  And is /files a
directory browsing (dynamically generated) page?  If so it's probably
not your ISA cache.  If not how are you displaying the file list?  If
it's an html page then it could very well be your cache.  Add these to
your html page (between the <head></head> tags):

<META name="Expires" content="Tue, 01 Jun 1999 19:58:02 GMT">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="CACHE-CONTROL" CONTENT="NO-CACHE">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="PRAGMA" CONTENT="NO-CACHE">

-Shawn

-----
Robert Bosch Corporation
Technical Systems Analyst (RBNA/CSA1)
Corporate Sales Reporting Systems
38000 Hills Tech Drive - Farmington Hills, MI 48331 - USA
phone: 1 (248) 553-1164    fax: 1 (248) 848-6969
shawn.quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.bosch.us