ISA Cache??

I am having some issues with my ISA server. A couple of weeks ago my web
sites stopped working internally and externally. There were no errors in
the system or application logs.

After I rebooted all the servers, Domain, Exchange, Web, and ISA I am
able to access my www.smoothrunnings.ca locally without any problems,
however externally I only get the txt on the page and not graphics, plus
I have images under bikecrash which the link doesn't work even though
it's setup to web browse.

I have tried removing the web site rule and recreating it to not avail.
It really odd how the sites stopped working all together after almost
running for a year without any problems, or changes to the servers
configuration other than critical windows updates.

Andrew