[isalist] Re: ISA 2006 + Websense

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <Andrew.Hodgson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:12:47 +0100

Hi,

ISA is managing to pass the authentication to Websense, and I can filter on the
relevant group the user is in etc through Active Directory.  I created a rule
which meant that all workstation IP addresses have to authenticate if they
connect to port 80, 443 or 21 via the firewall - not sure if I could tighten
this down a bit, we only allow that proxy machine to contact 80, 443 or 21 to
any address.

Thanks.
Andrew.