[isalist] Re: ISA 2006 + Websense

  • From: "Ball, Dan" <DBall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 09:43:34 -0400

I believe they are, but it is difficult to discern what their exact
intentions are.  For example, during the webcast, I asked specifically
what their plans were for the ISA server version of SurfControl, and got
no response. They promised that ALL questions would be answered, if not
during the webcast, it would be via e-mail later on.  Nothing received
yet, so I'll have to ask again.

Look at the links at http://www.websense.com/acquisition, and see if
those help you any.  There is also a link there where you can register
for their webcast describing the transition, and that presentation
contains slides showing their basic transition plans.