ISA 2004 receiving Symantec Service centre

  • From: "alan land" <alan_land@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 02:45:15 -0700

HI

bit of background I have 4 Windows 2003 servers running different apps.
One is hosting the ISA 2004 and one is hosting Symantec Anti Virus
corparate edition 9.0. The Symantec sofftware has a service centre feature
installed in Microsoft managment console that lists servers attached to it
that have the anti Virus client installed. I have 2 out of the three
servers that have the client installed with the eception of the ISA 2004
server. the Symantec console shows that the client software has been
installed on the ISA server (which appears on the ISA server). the problem
that this causing is that i am unable to push Anti Virus updates to the
ISA 2004 server.

I have set up a rule from the ISA server to recieve the Port 2967 from the
Symantec server, with no Luck.

Also I have set a up a policy that can receive Live Updates

Any help would be good. thanks