RE: ISA 2004 blocking XP local loopback

  • From: "Mark Morgan" <MMorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:20:19 -0800

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/262981/?sd=RMVP

Thank You
Mark J Morgan
Palm Drive Hospital
501 Petaluma Ave. Sebastopol, Ca. 95472
Email:    mmorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Voice:    (707) 829-4242
Fax:       (707) 829-4112
Mobile    (707) 849-5576

IMPORTANT Notice: The information contained in this e-mail, including any
attachments or other embedded messages, is legally privileged and confidential
and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an
agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any viewing, dissemination, distribution, retransmitting, or
copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
and/or are viewing this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
by reply e-mail, and delete this and all copies of this communication from your
systems. Thank you.