[isalist] Re: ISA 2004 auto configuration issues

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 15:54:32 -0500

Tom, Neither worked. However, If I uninstalled the F/W client, then IE
started auto detecting the proxy. I will reboot the array when I get a
chance to see if that helps. Looks like KB885683 is the solution, I did
restart the Firewall service after applying the script. I will reboot
and see if that helps.

Thanks for the inputs.

Regards,
Raj Periyasamy