RE: ISA 2004 and RRAS

  • From: "Bogdan Florin" <florinb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 08:01:53 +0200

Ok, but my intentions and need it is to be able to benefit by a VPN
working as Persistent Connection in RRAS, same time while on the
computer it is installed ISA 2004 who regulate RRAS by his command, as
you probably know.

Previously it was easy with Windows 2000 and ISA 2000!!! since ISA and
RAS was each independent, but now ISA 2004 it regulate RRAS and as far
as I try, I do not find YET a way to setup a VPN Link Independently than
setting up from ISA VPN !!

Please review with great care my requirement to avoid the misunderstand
who place me on a wrong way.

I have an ISA 204 proxy server, who needs to make a VPN with a VPN
Cluster at far distance and change his Default Route in this direction!
I can do this in RRAS, no problem, but I Can not done via ISA!!!  And if
I work directly in RRAS, after computer reboot ISA Overwrite the RRAS
configuration and I do not reach my target intentions.

Yours sincerely,

Bogdan Florin
manager
InterNetCon - Satellite Internet Services
www.internetcon.ro www.powersat.ro
phone: +40-264-452383
gsm: +40-740-074031
gsm: +40-788-074031