Re: ISA 2004 PPTP VPN--Multiple Client Connections

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 19:29:53 -0500

Ha! Real firewall? Cisco ? Netscreen? Don't swallow that cool aid.
Remember, there are plenty of Russian dudes who have the Cisco source
code, so you'll never know what hit you with Cisco. Netscreen is fast,
but not smart (historically).

ISA is EAL4+ certified. The carnard that ISA's not a real firewall is
now only of historical (and hysterical) import.

Tom

Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
Site: www.isaserver.org
Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/drisa/