ISA 2004

  • From: "Dan Bartley" <bartleyd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:31:35 -0500

Finally got to install the beta in my test environment. Very nice,
mostly just a case of, "Now where did they put this?" in the new
interface. I definitely like the increased flexibility with multiple
internal interfaces. That will likely solve a problem I posted about
here a couple of months ago.

One question. I recall, Mr. Shinder I believe, posting that the VPN
piece didn't work right? Do I remember correctly and if so what was the
problem? Was it site to site VPN, user VPN or both? I haven't tried it
yet, but would like to.

Best Regards,

Dan Bartley