RE: ISA 2000 Cache Mode

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:09:29 +1000

<rant>Obviously we need to make it easier for people to find the right
information, short of running "search the web classes" because this
topic comes up as much as anything else and the answer is always the

Get Jim's file and run the extracted script on your ISA. This
will create the necessary protocols for MSN. However, since you didn't
say, I'll assume you want to use voice and video, well here's the thing,
you cant. Messenger voice and video uses SIP which ISA as yet, doesn't
support. Until then your toast, unless of course the person initiating
the call is not behind a NAT service, like ISA or some kind of NAT
firewall. If you want voice and video try net meeting, works well with