RE: IRC connection behind ISA

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Isa List" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 22:47:05 +0100

When??

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Mulholland [mailto:greg_mul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 5:34 PM
To: Isa List
Subject: [isalist] RE: IRC connection behind ISA

http://www.ISAserver.org

Exactly how are you "opening the ports"? Are you creating a packet
filters or protocol rules. You will need to create protocol definitions
under "Policy Elements". One rules for each of those ports.

ISA does support mirc, in fact we have and isaserver room that people
stop buy in from time to time for a yarn.

Greg Mulholland
Technical Service Manager
Harvey Norman - Knox
Melbourne, Australia