IRC DCC

  • From: tal.baror@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 14:49:20 +0000

Hello Group,

   I 'am using ISA for  evaluation and I would like to access MIRC DCC
   to download some files
    from mirc dcc servers I have configured new protocol in the protocol
   elements that the main Socket
   is 3024 TCP Outbound and secondary ports 3024 to 3060 Outbound and
   configured also in the mirc DCC setting
   DCC ports starting from 3024 to 3060 and applied the the new Protocol
   element to the protocol rule .
   the problem is that the the connection established is not necessarily
   starting from 3024 and it's dynamic
   and even the protocol element is configured with secondary connection
   it won't let's the mirc
   establish session pleas advise

   Thanks in Advance.