RE: IPSec with Preshared secret warning.

  • From: "Quillman Shawn (RBNA/CIT1.1) *" <Shawn.Quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 07:58:30 -0500

Why bother with a VPN?  Anyone that uses secrets like that deserves it....
I tend to use 20ish character secrets when I need to use them, mixed with
all the fun character switching tricks.  Encryption's there for a reason.

Shawn R. Quillman
Robert Bosch Corporation RBNA/CIT1.1
38000 Hills Tech Drive
Farmington Hills, MI  48331
(248) 553-1164 (P)     (248) 848-2855 (F)