RE: IPSEC/L2TP VPN on ISA Server

  • From: "Thomas W. Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 11:58:39 -0500

Hi Nick,

We didn't go into the intricacies of VPN, because that's for a future
book :-)

L2TP/IPSec tunnels are another ballgame completely. PPTP is plug and
play. L2TP/IPSec requires some planning. However, check out Q240262 if
you don't want to break your brain on Certificate Server :-)

HTH,
Tom
www.isaserver.org/shinder

Thomas W Shinder, M.D., MCSE, MCT