IP packet filters dont work

  • From: "Ali YUKSEL" <aliyuksel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:16:53 +0200

Hi;
i am new to this group and my first mail, maybe you've already answered this
question...

i have windows 2000 server and network and external connection with radio link.

isa sp1 is installed, windows2000 sp3 is installed.

From protol rules i let all ip tarffic and from ip packet filters i opened some
ports like pop3, but when i scan internal and external ip i cant see the ports
that i let. Another interesting point is if i stopped the isa server services
and if i scan again i see the same ports, so it seems isa doesnot decide
anything..

no another firewall is installed and ipsec is not enabled. I have 3 ethernet
cards. 1 is external and the others are internal.

someone has any clue?